Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!



It's been so long since I've been here. Where does the time go?? I guess it really doesn't matter, as I'm here--now.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! It's the first time in several years that I've watched Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I love the bands, the floats and the hot air balloons. The start of the holiday season...BLACK FRIDAY...the hustle and bustle of Christmas--which is now so commercial. I'll be glad when it's over. Bah...humbug!!!

It's snowing...maybe in January we can head south for a few weeks. By then, we need a break from the cold weather and 3 feet of snow that has accumulated by that time. We cruise down to Florida in about 30 hours. Understandable--it takes us 3 or 4 days to get home!!!

I'm hoping to make it back tomorrow for a chat...see you then....

No comments: