Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Do You Feel Neglected???

My poor "blog"...I have neglected it for just about another month.  Where does the time go??  But...instead of filling you in on all of the stuff that has been going on...which hasn't been much...I'll start fresh. 

I have been doing some crocheting...started on an afghan for my daughter-in-law.  And....I've actually been working on a few hats.  But...I think I'll be listing them on the internet, instead of attending the local craft and hobby shows.  I haven't heard of ANY this year since the mall has been shut down!!  Maybe the churches will take up the slack, but can't count on anything right now.  Last year, I sold several out of my eBay store...so maybe I'll travel that road again. 

 

Check this one out....very pretty green.  The pictures aren't the best, but you get the general idea.  Now, I just have to get off "my ass" and get them listed, before the winter season is over with!!  (I waste so much of my time!!)

So, with that comment made...I think I'll go clean my bathroom, start dinner and get my clothes off the line.

Until next time....

 

No comments: