Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!


I hope you had a safe New Year's Eve...full of memory making activities.  I worked....and it was a long day.  But, my hubby was able to sit with me and we enjoyed watching all the drinkers make fools of themselves.  (Well, a few...)

A new year equals a fresh start, a reset. No resolutions for this girl that I'll ever attain, just an ongoing challenge to be a good person. If I can swing that, I’m happy. My goals are set too high...I never accomplish them and I become very discouraged.   And dreams….they’re in there, too.  We just never know what the future holds!

I have to work again this afternoon...but it's all "over-time".  Besides...I can use some extra pocket money.

With that...I think I'll go clean out a dresser drawer...a baby step.


Happy New Year!!!

No comments: