Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, September 4, 2017

Go Ahead...Tell ME!!

Good Morning!!

Okay...tell me you're proud of me!  I'm actually posting again in just over a month!!!


Have been listing quite regularly on eBay.  My store has been doing quite well, and it will soon be time to list the new hats and holiday themed patterns.

My garden???  I am disappointed in the tomatoes.  Some aren't "turning" as fast as I thought they would and have started to develop black spots.  I'm blaming it on a wet season.  But...take a look at my sunflowers!!!  Monsters!



Yesterday, I baked acorn squash, pureed the squash and froze it.  Also roasted some cherry tomatoes which should be a nice treat on pizza or in pasta this winter.

It's Labor Day!!  If you have the day off, be safe.  I THINK we are staying home...but that could change.  Usually does.  


Enjoy your day!!!!

No comments: