Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hell-o!

There's been spring like weather here in Northern Ontario for about a week now!!  But, it will soon change back to seasonal...and the temps will dip once again.

I managed to catch a nasty cold....and it's lingered for over a week now.  Today is the first day I've actually felt like doing something...yet here I sit.

Remember this particular hat?  Well, I sold it to a lady in California...and she sent it back, requesting a refund.  I was so damn upset...BUT she does have allergies to pet hair and lo and behold she found 3!!  She should have read the write up...it mentions we are smoke free, but we DO have pets!!  No more said!!!

I've been crocheting up a storm...and have completed several hats and a few scarves and neck warmers.  I plan on being ready for those fall and holiday craft and hobby shows!!!  No excuses this year!!!  lolol  (We'll see how long THIS lasts!!!)

No comments: