Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, April 2, 2012

April...

Where does the time go??  Do I waste too much of it doing idle things...or am I constantly busy???  I just can't answer that question...

Well, not alot of activity around here.  I think I have the hubby convinced that I need a raised vegetable garden built....it's now in the planning stage.  Poor guy has sooo MANY projects on his plate, I almost feel bad asking!!!

Work is work.....you know how that goes.  I DID give my two week notice on Saturday...but decided to stay...just a bit longer.  At least until some of these projects are completed. 



We went out to visit our best friends last week....and on the way out, I saw something "white" dash across the road.  It stopped in the bush, just a few feet from the edge of  the road...a beautiful snow shoe rabbit...which turns brown during the summer months.  I've seen lots of rabbits in my time, but NEVER a snow shoe bunny!!  (I didn't think to bring the camera, so "borrowed" this photo from the internet.)

Ahhhhhhh...something new!!!

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Does that mean you have snow since the bunny was white? We have a lot of wild bunnies that hop around on the lawn from the nearby woods...they're so cute. I even saw a herd of deer crossing our path behind the apartments - I counted nine, but of course, did not have my camera with me.

Debi said...

Sorry I missed your post, Doris!! No, we didn't have snow when I saw the bunny, but it had just recently melted. Never fails, when we see something worth a picture, we never have our cameras close by! I do it ALL the time!!! By the way...I miss your posts. Hope you get back to the computer soon!!