Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another Hat..

It's finished..another cloche.  This particular one was made using Bernat Chunky--wine in color with a gold brushed button.  What do ya think??  I just love this particular pattern...it's fast and the end results are just plain "classy".


I worked in the craft room.  Hubby bought me a new cupboard...and I filled it with yarn I had "stashed" in tubs downstairs.  While I was at it...I managed to part with 2 large tubs...which I will put in my yard sale as soon as the snow melts.  Most of it was "dated"...and stuff that I've lost interested it.  But...have no fear...I still have a ton of the stuff...that I'll never use up in this life time!!

Took "Og The Dog" for a walk this afternoon.  He just loves getting outside.  Also dropped a few things off at one of our local thrift stores--a lamp and small t.v....both in working condition.  Now  out of my hair..not worth the stress of saving it for the yard sale.

Well, not alot of excitement...just some daily info.  Hope this finds you healthy, wealthy and wise.......  :)

Until next time...

No comments: