Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Birds...

I love birds...and have several different species that come to my feeders.  I particularly like the Pileated Woodpeckers...those prehistoric looking creatures that grace our back yard...but only on a rare occasion.  I'm sharing a few pictures...which I 'borrowed" from another site.  Aren't they the most fascinating birds?? 




Well...there's a lot going on in my world.  We sold the 2010 PT Cruiser.  We now drive John's Dad's car...a 2012 Kia Sorento.  A big change from the Cruiser....but as long as it gets me from point A to point B...I don't care.

We also put a "For Sale" sign in front of the house...just about a month ago, now.  One offer...and we laughed at it....and an Open House with minimal interest.  But...who the hell schedules an Open House on a holiday week-end??????  Wasn't our idea....

Haven't been crocheting much at all.  Infact, I have several WIP to deal with...and I better get at them soon.  Maybe tonight...if I can keep Maggie The Cat off my lap.  

So...that's about it...nothing real exciting...but enough to keep me on my toes.

Hope you're enjoying your spring!!!  And hope to talk to you soon!!  

No comments: