Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, May 10, 2018

John's New "TOY"



Well, it finally happened.  John bought a new loader/riding lawn mower....etc.  We have a smaller version...a John Deere, of course.  But...it's 40 years old.  Needs a few parts, but runs.  For how long?? Who knows.  John can fix ANYTHING...but it's the cost of the parts that are just "out of this world". 

Yes, I'm glad he got it...as we have some major projects getting ready to start around here, which I will share with you in a few weeks when you can actually see some progress.  AND...are you ready for this??  I got to use it.  Yup, he gave me a lesson and I got to cut the back yard.  This "bad boy" runs like a dream and can cut the lawn in half the time.  BONUS!! 

I've been fighting with my sewing machine and I'm ready to toss it out the window.  But, following suggestions from the owner of a local sewing center...I MIGHT just have the problem figured out.  I'm taking my samples to her this afternoon...and her opinion will be the deciding factor if I get a new machine or not.  Will keep you updated!!! 

Rain has stopped...sunshine heading our way!! 

See you soon!!

No comments: