Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, May 6, 2018

My Youngest!!

Meet Jeremy...my youngest son...and his two daughters, Averi and Allie.  All dressed up for the Daddy-Daughter Dance 2018.



I spent over a week in Michigan.  Jer and his bride, Natasha, went to Las Vegas and I got to babysit.  I just love going there.  And I love coming home.  This time, it was hard...I miss them all so much. 

It's difficult to explain...I love my home, my wonderful husband, my dog...etc...but I just want to go back and spend another week.  Make sense? 

I also spent a few days visiting my Dad.  Stayed at the condo...as he is in an assisted living home.  The condo will be going up "for sale" in the very near future...a sad time.  I just wanted to sit there, alone, and watch t.v., crochet and feel my Mother's presence.  Didn't work out that way.  Hopefully, I'll get that opportunity in the near future...I'm so hoping for that!!! 

Enough!!!!  Tonight, we are going out to dinner with my dear friend, Janet and her husband, Todd.  Not sure exactly where we are going, but I'm sure it will be a great time. 

So, that's my news...nothing spectacular.  I guess I'm just venting to get out of my "funk". 

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!!  



No comments: