Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Out of My Hair!!!


Had a sale on eBay this morning...a 1 pound package of Light & Lofty yarn....a beautiful variegated boucle type...in brown tones called "Pheasant". I just love the yarn, but it causes me GREAT STRESS to crochet with the stuff. So...it found a new home...and I'm grateful it's now out of my hair!!! No temptation!!! Know what I mean??

Back to work tomorrow after 5 days off. Boy...my free time has a way of flying by!! But...I have a clean house and even managed to get most of my rock garden put "to bed" for the winter. Just a few more hours and I should have it done.

Very tired tonight...John went to the hockey game and I've had some quiet time at the computer. Actually...I've wasted a good hour playing games!!

Here's wishing you all a great week-end!! Hope the sun shines.....

No comments: