Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MIA--- AGAIN!!!!


Just can't seem to find the time to sit and concentrate on my blog.....that...and preoccupied with "family stuff". I'm sure you all can relate to that!!!

Anyway...let's see! We had a yard sale last Saturday...sold alot of smaller items...alot went to the thrift stores...and very little went back into the basement. But...I have a real problem now...I gave away a package of yarn...the color I now have an order for. Hmmmm...maybe I can "sweet talk" that store manager into giving me back my yarn!

Here's a picture of a WIP...one that I finally finished...and forgot to take a picture of when it was complete. Turned out "awesome". I'm now working on another special order...a "skullie" in soft yellow....which will need a green flower.

It officially fall...yesterday at 7:18 p.m. I need to finish putting my rock garden "to bed" for the winter season...or will this be another unfinished project this year?????????

Have a groovy day!!! I'm thinkin' about ya!!!


No comments: