Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday....


Yes...it's been awhile. No excuses...haven't been that busy...just haven't taken the time!!!

Well...here are the mittens I FINALLY finished for a customer of mine. I enjoy working this pattern....fast and easy...warm and comfy. Next project...a tam...in brown tones and turquoise blue. Lovely color combo......something just alittle different.

Went over to the States on Monday....with another couple...and we had a blast!!! The motel was very nice...shopping was fun...and the food was awesome!!! One disappointment...the pool and hot tub were closed for repairs!!! Oh well...there's always next time.

While in Michigan, John got a car "float" for the Met...less expensive that buying it here in Canada. I picked up some make-up...groceries...and didn't bother with alot of items on my list. I did manage to get some Christmas shopping done...found a SALE--70% off sterling silver and gold jewelry. Bought earrings for the 2 oldest grand-daughters. I do hope they like them...actually I think they'll be thrilled!!!

Other than that...not much going on around here...warming up some outside. It's hard to believe we're heading into the 3rd week of February.

Think I'll catch some t.v. time...catch you on the "flip-side"....

No comments: