Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Friday....


It's Friday....not that it really makes any difference. It is the start of my work week...all 15 hours of it. I acutally looked forward to it this morning.

It's been a busy week...we put in an offer on the house we wanted. It was countered...so we were READY to put in another....need I say more?? I think the remodeling on this one is more than John can handle right at the moment. But let me tell ya...once Elliot Lake gets her claws into ya...you might as well hang it up. I'll live and die in this place....I hate it.

On a happier note...I sold another hat....this time the denim blue beret. I just relisted a snow-boarders hat in a blue and green camo. I dropped the price a little bit...maybe that will catch someone's eye!! Stop by my eBay store when you have a minute... http://stores.ebay.ca/Debeeedos-New-To-You-Shop

Still working on those mittens...lost my "mojo"...

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods...until next time!!

No comments: