Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home Again.....


Well, I got home late yesterday afternoon. Trip to Michigan was a good time. My Mom and I went to my future daughter-in-law's bridal shower. She certainly got alot of nice things.....and expensive items on top of that!!! WOW!!!

Spent Monday afternoon helping my Mom clean out a few shelves of her closet. Made some real progress...in the "shoe department"!!! Looks pretty good and she was able to part with a few of her favorites...heels are just too high for her these days!!

Took my crocheting with me, but didn't pick up a hook once. Shame on me!!! I really need to get some crocheting done for a few of the local craft shows and eBay. Plus...I really don't want to spend alot of money on Christmas this year...so I'm hoping I can remedy that situation with at least a few homemade gifts.

My parent's neighbor gave me a bunch of zucchini and summer squash...so should get it blanched and in the freezer. Sure will be nice this winter....

Better get down to the kitchen...before it's too late in the day. Before I go...check out this handsome "dude"...with my grand-daughter, Averi! My youngest son, Jeremy!!! I sure am proud!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours!! Keep smilin'!!

No comments: