Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yummy Stuff!!!


I love vegetables...especially this time of year when everything is fresh and wonderful right out of the garden!! My Mom gave us the tomatoes and red onions, along with a few green peppers. The beans were a gift from my neighbor, Ann...and were they EVER tasty!! A real treat!! Damn...I wish we had the room for a garden...maybe someday.
John and I started working on the rock garden yesterday...thinned out the ground cover and moved around a few plants. Looks bare...but beautiful. Well, it will be beautiful next year when everything is in bloom. Still work left to do...hopefully we'll get back at it over the week-end.
Haven't done much crocheting...maybe this afternoon. Will see what the afternoon holds.
Nothing real exciting..it's all good...

No comments: