Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Comfort Food...


As usual, I am always busy over the week-ends..work, ya know. That dirty 4 letter word!!! But I'm one of the fortunate ones...I DO have a job....right??

Well, Saturday morning, I made a batch of banana nut muffins....the big ones. They were so good...I don't think I've made them since last fall. Comfort food!! Pair one up with a cup of tea...

This week I haven't accomplished much. I did finish up one of the hats I had an order for....a red mock ear flap hat. Three more to go... I really need to get my "butt" in gear. I keep thinking I have all of this extra time...BUT...well, you know the story.

We're heading to the States on Monday...this is our annual Christmas shopping trip. I do have a good part of it done...but there still are a few things I'm looking for. A good reason to get away.

Went to the dentist on Tuesday...easier than I thought it would be. I had a filling replaced and some "bonding" done on my front tooth. The worst part of the whole procedure was the "grinding" noise I had to deal with. It's over...and they look better. I'm lucky to have a good dentist I trust!!!

Well, better get this show on the road. Need to vacuum the downstairs yet...Lord knows it needs it.

Have a great day!!

No comments: