Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time....


Time sure has a way of slipping by the way-side, doesn't it??? Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season. Personally speaking, I'm glad it's over and done with. Well....almost. We still have to go to the States and visit my 2 boys and their families...leaving Sunday. I'm actually looking forward to this part of it.

Other than the hustle and bustle of the holidays...our Oggie Dog has been under the weather. He needs surgery on his left, back leg...something about the knee and torn ligaments. Doesn't sound good...but the results are positive. We debated about what to do...but there really wasn't much of a question. His heart is healthy...body functions are great...and he doesn't have cancer or any life threatening disease. He's such a joy!! It's going to take some time..but he's worth it!!!

I have a nasty cold .... I tried to take a nap, but the phone rang. Guess I better finish packing up the boys' gifts.

Let's see if I can get back on track...talk to ya later.

No comments: