Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Backkkkkkkkkk!!!


It's been almost a month since I sat down to share my "daily adventures" with you. Not that I do anything that's earth shattering...but it's my life and I quite enjoy it--for the most part.

Not alot to share. The craft show has come and gone. I did better than last year, but not as good as I had hoped for. I sold a pair of mittens...some "scrap happy" dish cloths, pot scrubbies....and 3 hats. The good thing is that I have several orders for hats that need to be finished by Christmas week. Hopefully...a "no brainer."

Have been working on Christmas gifts...both homemade and purchased items. I'd say I'm about 50% finished. We're heading down to the States in a few weeks to finish it up.

Plans for today...I have to go over to my neighbors and push the vacuum...go to work for 3-4 hours...stop off at the post office and market. Ebay sales have slightly picked up , so I want to get a few things listed for the week-end.

So I'm off...like a "herd of turtles"...better get this day started. Check out one of my hats....thought for sure it would sell at the craft show. Maybe it's the color. Oh well...

No comments: