Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AGAIN.....


It's been awhile AGAIN. There really isn't any consistency to my blogging, is there?? I've been keeping busy...really I have.

I've been working on keeping a more tidy house...for the most part...saving time for myself. But...I spend entirely too much time on this computer. Just think of the things I could accomplish if I wasn't sitting here!!! (Never happen!!) ;)

I've been using up some odds and ends of cotton yarn...more dish cloths. I think I told you about my "scrap happy" crochet dish cloths, didn't I?? I have several made...and they sell very well at the craft shows. I really think the ladies like the combination of colors used!! Regardless, the price is right. Take a peek...

I've also been listing on eBay...I really need to get rid of this clutter. If we put this house up for sale, it will be a"rush" to get everything boxed up and ready to move. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks.....

Have a great day....

No comments: