Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day of the Month...


Well, February came and went in a "flash". We're getting closer and closer to spring...and I just can't wait. A few days ago, one of my "summer-time friends" paid me a visit. A small red squirrel! Haven't seen him since late last fall. He remembered to peek through the patio door to get my attention. Yes, he got his handful on peanuts....even though he doesn't look like he's been starving to death over the winter months!!!

Worked all week-end, with Sunday being a 13 hour day. I woke up around 4 a.m. and my feet felt like they were on fire!!! I'm just not sure how much longer I can keep those kind of hours up!!!

Here's the yarn I'm using on the baby afghan. I went to Zeller's to get a few more skeins on Friday...just in case I run out. What a nice surprise...buy one get one 50% off. Ya gotta love a sale.

Better think about getting some dinner cooking!!! See ya later!

No comments: