Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life...


I lost another class-mate this week...that makes 2 in just a few short weeks. Years ago, they were good friends. How fast life passes us by and we loose contact...loose ourselves in everyday life...loose focus with what's important, or should be. The death of a friend has opened my eyes...it's time. Time to get back to the basics or life...to do what I want to do...what's important to me. It's time to get back to the basics....

Oggie had surgery on his other back leg a week ago. And today he gets his stitches out. He's feeling better...and it's obvious that he wants to go for a walk, play and just be an "Oggie Dog" again. A good thing.

I finished up a few scrap happy dish-cloths over the last few weeks. I found a baby afghan I started over a year ago...should finish it up for Jeremy's new arrival due in May.

I want to make a scrap quilt out of squares...just something simple...but something to use up a bunch of fabric scraps I have. You know...getting back to the basics...

I hope we find a house...out in the rural areas...so I can have my garden....

Until next time...I hope you find out what's important in your life...your "basics".

No comments: