Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

'Tis the Season To Be.........

BUSY!!!  Yes Ladies...it's that time of year.  Let me tell you about my busy season. And it's ALL good!!

John and I went to The States (Michigan) last week and finished up our Christmas shopping.  I have some sewing to do and that should start this afternoon...if all goes well.  Will work on a few Christmas cards-- until they're done and finish up an afghan.  And that's it!!  Not too bad at all.

We'll be going to sprend a few days with John's parent's and his son and daughter in a few weeks...and then off to see my family the first week in January.  I'd much sooner see the little ones before Christmas, but this seems to work out better for everyone...and we have our own festive time--just alittle later is all!!!



Ebay sales have been good.  I've sold several hats and patterns...and people seem to be happy with their purchases.  It's all good...

Well, I better get into that craft room and start up that sewing machine.  Have a great day...and here's hoping your holiday plans are falling into place!!!

See ya soon!

No comments: