Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Miserable Out There....


It's just pouring out there...and cold.  Thank goodness we have heat and a roof over our heads. 

Not alot going on around here.  The craft show was last Saturday.  No more said.  Although I did manage to cover the cost of my table and make a few dollars as well, it was pretty disappointing.  Something kept telling me to wait until Sunday---for the BIG show.  But did I listen to my inner voice???  NOPE!!  Over 1500 people went through that show and the "news on the street" is PEOPLE WERE SPENDING THEIR MONEY!!!  So...will I listen to my inner voice next year???  Most definitely....

We're heading to the States on Monday to do our Christmas shopping.  Although I'm making a few gifts, I want to get a few special items for my Grand-daughters.  I just LOVE Christmas...and wish I lived closer to my family.  I have visions of my Grand-daughters running through the door looking for the cookies...or to see if The Nativity Scene was up yet!! I think those days are long gone.  Do they even do that sort of thing any more???  Thank goodness dreams are free...
Well, I've been going to go start cleaning up my craft room for the last week or two...and haven't got started yet.  It's such a mess!!!  If you don't hear from me in a few days...send help!!  ;)

Sharing a picture or two of a few hats I had out for the craft show...

Have a GREAT afternoon.....wherever you are!!!

No comments: