Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Too Sexy For My Hair....

A day at the "spa" for Oggie Dog.  Nails done, bath and a hair cut!!  Isn't he handsome!!



Not much news over here.  Have been crocheting...and have a few more neck warmers and hats finished.  (Will share next time!!)  Think I'll start on a scarf tonight.  I'm NOT going to let the holiday craft and hobby shows "sneak" up on me this year!!  NO WAY!!

DH and I went over to The States last week.  Spent a few nights at our "favorite" little spot in Northern Michigan.  Went to a few antique stores and Walmart, naturally.  You have to remember that we have to drive 2 hours to get to the closest Walmart here in Northern Ontario.  Isn't that a shame to be so isolated????    Anyway, I only bought 1 skein of cotton yarn...lovely new varigated color.  And, of course, bought a few fat quarters of fabric.  I plan on making some quilted coasters.

So that's my news....nothing too exciting...but no complaints.  Oh yeah...I DO have one.  I sure wish it would warm up!! 

Keep smiling...see you soon!!

No comments: