Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sunny Skies

We've had two days of sunny skies...and warm temperatures.  Turned on the fans...just too warm for Og The Dog.  He can't sleep at night, and keeps everyone awake. 

Working 5 days this week....I'm beginning to realize that I'm getting too old for this job.  Waitressing is hard work...and I'm no "spring chicken".  But...the money is good...hope I can hang on until I retire...just alittle over a year to go!!

Here's a picture of two of my hats...great for spring, summer or fall.  Made of 100% cotton...cool in the summer and warm in the colder months.  I sure hope they sell!!  If you're interested...head over to eBay Canada.    http://stores.ebay.ca/debeeedosnewtoyoushop

 


We went for a drive last night...checking out the wild blueberries.  Not quite ready...another few weeks.  But...if we can keep the moisture coming and a day or two of sunshine, I think it will be a "bumper crop".  Keeping my fingers crossed!! 

Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday!!  So far, so good!!    :)

No comments: