Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, June 21, 2013

Sunny...in a Box.

Sounds like a special juice of sorts, don't you think?? 

As you know...my animals are a very big part of my life.  I'm sure you have had a chance to meet Sunny Kitty through-out this blog.  He, at one time, was a "child from HELL"....but has "mellowed out" over time.  At just about 14 years of age, he is still full of surprises...and usually up to "no good".  He loves a new box....and this one was on the table!  Ya gotta love him!!!


Not hing much new and exciting here.  Hubby left to go on a week-end outing with his son.  Hope he has a good time.  I'm working all week-end...which has both its good and bad points.  I'd much rather stay home...but....you know the story.

Will be listing 4 new hats in my eBay store...will share them with you another time.  I really hope they sell.  Two of them are made with cotton...great for the summer time.

Other than that, no news is good news.  Sure wish the sun would shine...

Have a wonderful week-end!!!  :)

No comments: