Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, June 17, 2013

Time Flies...




Time flies...hard to believe that it's been a day shy of 2 months since I popped my little head in here.  Nothing much going on...actually too much to tell you about, so we'll try to start fresh...once again.

Weather has been nasty!!  So wet, my zucchini seeds went to "mush".  So, I just bought a plant and will call it good enough.  I hope I don't loose my tomato and pepper plants to the wet weather. 

I've been doing some crocheting...4 hats completed in the last few weeks.  Hope to get pictures taken in the next day or two so I can share them with you.

Will really try to do a better job here.  I spend enough time on this computer, so could actually spend a few minutes telling you what's going on in my life, right???  Not that it's extremely exciting....but...

Right now it's time to start dinner.  Pork chops...

See You Soon...

No comments: