Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm Back......


It's been awhile since I've sat down to write. I lost my MO-JO! But I'm back, and have been for a few weeks or more now. Shortly after returning home...we went down to Brockville to see John's parents...and family from Holland. We were only there for a few days and brought Lex and Hannie back up here with us. They were able to stay for 5 days. Had a great time...went for a ride on the ATV, some hiking, a few games of cards....etc. Wish we lived closer...

It's that time of year...the craft shows will be starting up soon. I'm involved with 3 this year....and I certainly hope things go well. The economy is so bad here...it's a hard call. Maybe people will shop locally...we shall see!!! But...I still have more to do...I want to try a few new patterns and finish up a few WIP--(works in progress.) Then it will be time to plan for the holidays. Thank goodness I have about half of my shopping done...or in the making.

Check out this window of a particular store in Merrickville, Ontario. It's a shop of all hand blown glass. An AWESOME place! Walk around the corner of the bulding and you will see the artist create all of those lovely items!!!

See you soon...have a great Friday!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very nice looking layout... love your colors and of course you knew I would love the blown glass window... didn't you?