Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, August 24, 2008

See You Soon.....


This will be my last post for awhile. I'm leaving for Michigan early tomorrow morning...and should be home in 10-12 days. I hate the thought of leaving. Strangely enough, when John goes away...it's a time when I can get a few unfinished projects completed or do absolutely nothing. It doesn't matter as there's no time frame. But for me to leave without him...well, it just doesn't seem right. I need to be here to take care of him.

It's only for a few days...and I have my travel bag loaded with yarn and freshly printed patterns. It will be all-right.

So...until next time...I'll be thinkin' of ya! And if you see John...well, just point him towards home!! He'll be driving the Met...I'm sure! (If you know him...you'll understand!!!) :)

Isn't this an awesome picture??? The bee is inside one of the hollyhocks. John took this photo, and it's always been one of my favorites. Enjoy!!

No comments: