Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Had Enough....


Yes...that's a shovel...bent and broken. It's had enough of winter. My better half decided to do some cleaning up before the next wave of snow hits us...tomorrow afternoon. Raise your hand if you've had enough. Maybe...just maybe....spring will hit us like our early winter did. You just never know.

As far as the crocheting went today...well, it was pretty uneventful. I did some house work, opened up my sewing machine and finished some much needed mending. It's a good feeling knowing that's out of my hair for awhile.

But...last night I worked on a hat for my dear friend, Karen...a few more rounds and that will be finished. Then it's on to her short scarf to match the hat. It's a beautiful variegated yarn from Red Heart....reminds me of gem tones.

And...thanks to Karen...she worked on my blog. I now have a counter and will be able to add a few of my favorite blogs I visit on a regular basis. THANK YOU KAREN!!! I am so computer illiterate at times. Either that or my patience level is at an all time low. Regardless, my biggest fear is deleting all of those "so very important" topics I ramble on about.

I'll see you tomorrow...I'm off to watch some t.v.


No comments: