Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On The Road Again....


Well, I'll be on the road again tomorrow morning. Another trip to Saginaw, to help out where I can. Mom is going into the hospital for her back surgery...actually 2 of them. And hopefully, she'll be out within 4-5 days. At this time, no one knows if she'll have to spend some time in rehab. In a way, I do hope so. It would be better for every one concerned at this time. I'm sure going to miss my sweet-heart, the Oggie Dog and the cats!!!

All in all, it's been a pretty good day. I managed to get some house work done...got a hair cut, and even had time to do some crocheting. Here's a picture of a scarf I finished quite some time ago...just never got around to adding the fringe. A super easy pattern...and a very warm scarf as it's a rib stitch. Just love the color...

American Idol is on tonight....never miss it!!! Better head downstairs...and get myself organized. I'll talk to you soon...just not sure when. Be safe...and be happy!

No comments: