Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


Well, it's Mother's Day once again. My youngest son called while I was at work. I'm sorry I missed his call....and he went to work just about the time I finished my shift for the day. Regardless...it was nice that he remembered me...he always does. My oldest lad...well, that's another story.

It's been a busy week. I managed to get some major house cleaning done...and John got the trim up in the hallway. Looks SUPER!!!

Made my elderly neighbor, Jeannie, a sachet for Mother's Day....filled with lavender. She does so many nice things for people, I always try to remember her on special occasions. Anyway...it was just a small cross-stitch project! I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out. The picture above is "the work in progress".....and damn, if I didn't forget to take a picture of it when it was done. Oh well...it looks just like the photo on the package, except I used a white ribbon instead of the pink embroidery floss.

More cleaning this week. Trying to get rid of the clutter. My biggest problem is I hate to part with anything once I have it. But...one drawer at a time...and we'll see what happens.

Think I'll go put my feet up for awhile. I'm beat!!!! Hope to see you tomorrow.....

No comments: