Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Been Awhile....


It's been awhile since I've been here. I went back down to my Mother's for 11 days, while she had surgery to "put her back together" again. She had a colostomy and it was reversible. It's been almost a year since the car accident...and she's finally finished with her surgeries!!!!

"Og the Dog" had his annual physical exam this afternoon....and he passed with flying colors. Hard to believe he'll be 7 years old this July... and he'll then be considered a "senior". He'll always be "my little boy"!!! Isn't he a cute little guy??

While I was gone...the plants in my rock garden really grew! I'm happy with the way it looks so far this year! I moved several plants around last fall...and added several this spring.. Lookin' good!!!! Now...to keep up with the weeding....

Made a hat out of cotton yarn while I was away...and also worked on the baby afghan. Things are moving right along....a month from tomorrow is the baby shower! Better get my butt in gear!!!

Hope to see you tomorrow....

No comments: