Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another Saturday...






It's been a week since I've been here....how time flies!!!

This week I've been alittle "under the weather". I came down with a sore throat...head cold...a harsh cough...and just feel like someone kicked the "shit" out of me. Just a nasty virus that has re-surfaced in the area and it decided to pay me a visit. I sure wish it would go and visit someone else...

So...that's been my week. I did manage to crochet a few rows on the baby blanket.... and I even did some reading....a fun book by Erma Bombeck..."A Marriage Made In Heaven or Too Tired For An Affair". If you get a chance...it's worth spending some time with!!

Other than that, I've been "useless" to say the least. Hopefully, I'll have more to share with you in a day or two.

In the meantime...stay healthy!! Talk to you soon...

No comments: