Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meet "Mr. Chips"!!!


Mr. Chips is back...and has been for about 2 weeks now. He has a few special markings that tells me he's the original "Mr. Chips" from last year. He has our schedule down "pat"...knows when it's breakfast...knows when it's dinner time. You can just about set your watch by him.

John finished organizing his new portable garage this afternoon...made a trip to the dump...and got rid of alot of "stuff". It looks MARVELOUS and I give him credit for parting with his "treasures". It's a tough job...

As far as my "de-cluttering extravaganza" goes...so far so good. I'm making some progress...but I'm starting to have trouble parting with some of my yarn...gotta "toughen up"...and I know I can do it.

Tomorrow's Easter Sunday...also my grand-daughter's birthday....hope her gift arrived on time. I'm working...I have the early shift and the time should slide by.

In the meantime...I'm going to take my bath and relax for awhile. Not alot of excitement on this end...but I have no problems with that...

In case I don't talk to you tomorrow...have a wonderful Easter Sunday~~~

God Bless Ya.....


No comments: