Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday...


Well, no sunshine today...and looks like we're in for more rain. That weatherman even mentioned the "S" word...SNOW!! Damn, I'm gonna wash his mouth out with soap. But..you have to remember this is northern Ontario...last year it snowed around the first of May.

Last night...another late night of t.v.... and raining when I went to bed. I opened the window and listened to the wind and rain...it is so soothing...almost like a good sedative!!! And I slept like a baby!!! Hmmm...snow just doesn't have the same effect...

John's been busying working in the hall-way going downstairs. I sure hope he's done sanding...that drywall dust makes a terrible mess. But...it certainly will be worth the effort (and mess) once it's one. We have our eye on another house...a small 2 bedroom on the St. Lawrence. It definitely needs some work, but it is a beautiful stone home...and could really be turned into something special. It's all about the location, so we think any money we invest into fixing it up--modernizing is the word I'm looking for, will definitely be to our benefit.....we'll see what happens.

Started another rolled brim hat in a hot pink....(think I mentioned it a few days ago). I only have a few rows to go to finish it up....but here's a good look at the color. I'll take another photo when it's finished. I think...when I'm done with the hat, I'll try to finish up a Christmas gift I started....quite some time ago. Might be a good idea...I'd love to have a "homemade Christmas" this year!!!

Hope you're enjoying your day!!! See you soon.....



No comments: