Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Beauty!!


Another beautiful day. Warm temps, light breeze and HOT sun! Wish there was just alittle more wind...which would keep those nasty black flies on the move and from biting!!

Here's a picture of that baby blanket I was telling you about. I didn't crochet again last night...sat in my chair and drifted off. I managed to stay awake for "Dancing With The Stars"..but it was down hill after that. I really do need to get focused....

John mowed the grass this morning ..and I managed to get a load of laundry on the line. Had to run a few errands...and now there's nothing planned for the next few days. We want to have a yard sale on Saturday--that is if the weather co-operates. Lord knows we have a ton of stuff to get rid of...and I just don't want to "GIVE" it away before trying to make a few dollars off the stuff.

I better get busy...it's the maid's day off.... ;)



No comments: