Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hi There!!!


Time sure does have a way of getting away from me. We've been "on the go" for the last few weeks...and now it's time to slow down....at least for a few days. Thank goodness I work...need to get some rest--some where along the line!!!

We just got back from a few days in Brockville. Went to see John's parents and did some "house hunting". Looked at a beautiful place with a great view of the St. Lawrence...but...it needs ALOT of updating and if someone where to build close by, it would just be another house on the block and the value would drop considerably. I'm sure one will show up that we "just can't live without"!!! Time will tell.

I don't think I ever shared a picture of my hot pink, rolled brim hat. I finished it quite some time ago. I love the color...nice and bright...my "happy hat". I'll stick it away with the others for future craft shows!!

I'm now working on a baby blanket...and I decided on the granny square pattern. I'm using TLC Yarn...soft and easy to work with. It's called Giggle...a variegated yarn in lovely colors of lilac, pink, blue, yellow and lime green. I'll share a picture later.

Better think about getting ready for work. Hope this finds you well! Enjoy your week-end...hope the sun shines!!!




No comments: