Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!


I see it's been awhile since I've been here...some times life just gets in the way!!

Happy Mother's Day! I certainly hope it's a day to remember. I'll hear from my youngest son...but my oldest lad seems to forget what day it is...and YES...I DO have a real issue with this. Do I need to say more???

Haven't been doing much crocheting the last few weeks. I started a baby blanket in TLC Baby--Giggle--a variegated yarn...but keep "frogging" it...as I'm not sure what pattern I want to use. I still have a few ideas floating around. If nothing else, I can always fall back on the traditional "granny square" pattern.

Sorry to cut this short...but I better get to work alittle earlier today...the busiest restaurant day of the year is Mother's Day. I thought there would be plenty of help scheduled...but, once again I'm wrong. Looks like I'm IT!!! People.....................

Have a GREAT day....I'm going to!! :)

No comments: