Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy Week-end


We're back from our trip to Michigan...have picked Oggie up from the vet...and life is about as normal as it gets right now.

Since Og The Dog has had his surgery, we have to watch him closely...no running, no steps, no jumping...etc. He must be feeling better, as he's starting to get rambunctious!! It's going to be a long 6-8 weeks...but...we'll make it through this!!! He has his stitches out tomorrow...so that will be one less thing to worry about!!

Trip to Michigan was AWESOME...need I say more?? My grand-daughters are growing so fast and are so well behaved. I'm really proud of them. When I get pictures off the camera, I'll share a few with you.

Crocheting?? Nope....and I'm starting to have withdrawals. I made a few bath puffs before Christmas and gave one to each of my daughter-in-laws. They're made out of 100% cotton yarn...so the more you use them, the softer they get. Hope they enjoy them!!

Well, better get some laundry done and do abit of house work. Never-ending job!!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: