Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Scarf...


I haven't been doing too much crocheting since Christmas...but did manage to knit a striped scarf for my #2 Grand-daughter, Vanessa, for Christmas. I'm in the middle of blocking it now, so I'll share it later. In the meantime, here's one I made for the craft show. Unfortunately, it didn't sell, but there's always next year.

I have a nasty head cold...took the day off work. Unusual for me!! I felt so bad yesterday and this morning, it even hurt to put on my glasses. Hopefully, this will pass in a big hurry, as I'd really hate for my grand-daughters to catch this. We're heading down for a visit on Sunday...so, if I'm not feeling much better, I'm sure our trip will be cancelled. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Think I'll go see what I can come up with for lunch...have a great Friday!!!


No comments: