Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Patient....


Og The Dog...aka "The Patient". Poor little boy is doing amazingly well after his surgery. It's been 10 days since he went under the knife...and it's becoming harder and harder to keep him "still". It's difficult trying to keep him from doing the thinks he enjoys most...chase the cats...jump on the bed...etc. We're doing just fine....it will all be over with before we know it!!!

Nothing much going on around here. I managed to start crocheting a dish cloth...didn't care for the color combination much, so "frogged" it out. Will work on it again tonight.

Have picked up a few extra hours at work, and I'm glad this week is just about over with. VERY quiet...and although there's always something to do...I get bored extremely easy. Need I say more??

I'll leave you with that...enjoy your evening.

No comments: