Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

In Progress...


Hope this finds you well. Not alot of excitement here on this end. Busy week-end, as I worked....and work again tomorrow and Wednesday. Sure hope it's busy.

Here's our patient...recuperation still in progress. He goes down the steps without a problem...but still isn't crazy about running UP the stairs. Will take time for those little legs to heal...but he's doing amazing!!!!

"Frogged" out the baby afghan I was working on. Can't decide what pattern to use...too many holes isn't a good thing, so knitting the Princess Margaret baby blanket is out of the question. I'll come up with something...

Sun is shining...spring is right around the corner. I want to get this place cleaned up, clutter taken care of and get this thing "listed". "We gotta get out of this place...if it's the last thing we ever do". Good tune by The Animals...if my mind serves me correctly!!! If we don't make the move soon...we'll be too damn old to do what we want to do...

See ya later...

No comments: