Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


Well, this is the day everyone is Irish...in reality or fantasy. Enjoy your day and be safe!! Any special Irish dinners on the menu for tonight?? I didn't realize it was St. Patrick's Day until this morning...I planned Mexican for tonight's meal!! Oh well...I'll be Irish in spirit...how's that??

Much better attitude today than yesterday, although I'm still in my "funk". I did crochet a few rows on the baby blanket...and that's coming along nicely. Looked around eBay to find some fabric...for Christmas. Think I'll wait until we head down to Michigan to see what I can find down there first!!

Other than that...no news is good news. Need to get some ironing done for work this week-end. Other than that, I'm gonna do nothing!!! :)

No comments: