Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday....


It's been a week since I stopped in to say "hell-o"! Pretty uneventful...but have managed to keep busy.

Didn't accomplish much in the way of crocheting...although I did get a few rows done on the baby blanket. Will share a picture as soon as it gets alittle longer. I need to get my fanny moving on this one...my #5 grand-daughter will be arriving the first week or two of May. I'm hoping to get some flannel and terry cloth as well...would really like to make some burp pads and bibs.

Isn't this a real beauty??? I just love violets and this plant is just unbelievable!! It's just starting to bloom. I can't wait until I can get out in my rock garden! I moved things around last year and sure am anxious to see how things look.

Trying a new recipe for dinner tonight...I'll let you know how it turns out.

Talk to ya later....

No comments: