Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sometimes.....

I see it's been well over 2 weeks since I paid a visit to my blog.  Sometimes...life just gets in the way.  There's ALWAYS something that needs to be done.   But...I'll start fresh...and save you from the details of the last 2 weeks.

Well, I finished my order for the 6 hats in time and got them mailed off to Toronto.  Since then, I've sold another, which went to Quebec City...I've been fortunate the last few weeks to get 4 more hats completed, along with another scarf.  I'm currently working on a  neck warmer in a lovely rust color and it's giving me great STRESS!!  It's a "no brainer"...and I think it's the amount of yarn I have to work with that's causing the problem. 

Not alot of news here in Northern Ontario.  I'm hoping to get down to Michigan to spend a few days with my Mom before she heads out to Florida for the winter.  To win the lottery and make the south our winter home is such a dream....but dreams are free, right??  And you just never know where Lady Luck might be hiding...

With that...have a "lucky" day where ever you are!!!

No comments: