Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

That NASTY 4-Letter Word...



Take a close look at those white spots on the deck....SNOW!!!  That NASTY 4-letter word is back in the vocabulary AGAIN!!  I guess you can probably tell that I'm NOT a winter person!!  Although it was just 10 minutes of light flurries...you just know what's right around the corner. 

Not alot of excitement here.  I finished the dark teal hat...pleased with the way it turned out.  I'll start another one tonight, just not sure what style to make.  I need to do a round of single crochet on one of the "scrap-happy dish cloths"...and make a few flowers for my other hats, and then I should be ready for the craft show on the 5th!! 

Vacuumed the downstairs this morning and did a load of laundry.  Having left-overs for dinner tonight--chili, tossed salad and some cornmeal muffins.  Easy-breezy!!

Hope you're enjoying your Thursday!!! 

No comments: