Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, February 25, 2013

Cluck Cluck!!

Had to go to the post office this morning and drop off a few things at one of our local thrift stores.  Naturally, we had to walk through and have a look...just because that's what we do!!  Besides..you just never know what you might come across. 

John found a LED flashlight with charger...BRAND new!!  I found a fat quarter of fabric AND a chicken.  Yup...a chicken...a handmade pin cushion...done in a crazy quilt design.  Isn't she the cutest thing ever???  (Little things make me happy!!!)  And I only spent 50 cents!!  So...now I have a HAPPY pin cushion...made with loving hands...and my standard tomato cushion will be tucked away for a rainy day!! 

 


I did manage to get some crocheting done yesterday...but the tam still isn't finished.  Hopefully, I'll make some REAL progress on it today or tomorrow. 

Planning my next project....think I'll consider a few cotton hats for summer.  What do ya think??

Enjoy your day...and don't let ANYTHING get in your way!! 

No comments: