Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, February 24, 2013

"Sez" It All...

Sunday...no work for the next 5 days and I'm lovin' it!!  I'm off to a slow start today...still in my "jammies" and it's after noon.  Haven't even made the bed yet.

Not much going on in the "craft department".  I still have another pair of John's jeans to hem and an apron pocket to repair.  I did start a slouchy tam in Aran...matches the scrappy scarf I made...but just using one strand in the solid color. 
 
Feeling kind of strange...I've sent messages to my youngest son and called once a day...no return call...no message answered.  I imagine he's going through a pretty rough time...divorce and all...but that's no reason to shut me out.  I'm feeling rather BITCHY.  (I'll  jump in the car and drive a good 8 hours just to find out what's going on in his world.)  Guess I'll just leave him alone...maybe he'll come around.  But...and this is sad to say..I don't really give a shit anymore.  And this, my friends, is where the "BITCH" falls into place...


So...now that I have this off my chest...think I'll go and do some laundry and crochet!!  I'll share my hat with you as soon as it's done...

Enjoy your afternoon!! 

No comments: